About this system
Installing an ecological system also has several other advantages:
- The filtered air from the system can be vented to the outside of the building at ground level, generating substantial savings by eliminating the use of a fully welded duct all the way to roof level.
- A fully welded duct between the hood and the filtration section in accordance with NFPA96 and a standard duct as per the National Building Code of Canada between the fan section and the outside of the building.
- 99 % of all grease and smoke from the kitchen hood is extracted by the ecological device.
- Fire risk is greatly reduced.
- Acceptable reduction of cooking odours emanating from the hood.
- The entire unit can be installed in the kitchen ceiling, a service room or on the roof.
- Can be installed in a multi-restaurant project such as a food court.
- Can be installed in a heritage building or a building with a specific architecture.
- The exterior finish of the unit is stainless steel.
Contact us for more info.